Field Notes Notebooks - Limited Edition Group Eleven (3 Pack)
The Field Notes' Winter 2019 quarterly limited edition features a 3-pack of dot-grid journals with white covers and metallic edging.
From Field Notes:
This Field Notes Quarterly limited edition gets its name from the position of the elements Copper, Silver, and Gold in the Periodic Table. Group Eleven is made up of three standard Dot-Graph Memo Books. But aside from the size, there’s not much standard about them.
Stylish and refined, each book in the 3-Pack represents one of the three precious metals and features a cover stamped in metallic hot-foil with matching staples, ink, and—for only the second time ever—gilded page edges. The covers are a 120#C duplexed stock from Neenah, combining Solar White on the outside and Epic Black inside. Body pages are 60#T Finch Opaque with a dot-grid in matching metallic ink.
Group Eleven plays the colors of these three native metals off of the elegant white covers in a way that feels rich without being ostentatious They’re tastefully fit for Winter, especially for gift giving.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Classic Crest 120#C Duplex Solar White / Epic Black, with hot-foil stamped Elemental Gold, Elemental Silver, and Elemental Copper by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T Bright White, with a fine, 1-color application of Good as Gold, Sound of Silver, or Copper Country soy-based Toyo ink.
- Dot-Graph grid: 4.7mm × 4.7mm.
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2 × 5-1/2 inches.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.